I am an award winning wedding photographer based in London and covering Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, Surrey as well as all the counties throughout the UK and European Union. I endeavour to create personal, natural and memorable photographs all whilst letting everyone involved relax, enjoy themselves and have a great day. As a photo journalist type of photographer, I capture people as things happen by concentrating on the spontaneity and magic of the moment. This allows everyone the freedom to be themselves and to enjoy the lack of unnatural poses. However, I also ensure that I set aside a very important part of your day for couple and family portraits and select events.
There are a fair selection of wedding photographers in Surrey and London and each photographer has their own approach and method. So, what sets me apart from the others? What would make you choose my humble self to take your wedding (or family) photographs?
First of all – my work – I do hope that it speaks for itself. After all, it’s the photographs that will stay with you for years to come. Please, if you haven’t already, have a look at My Galleries and Blog and see if you like my particular style. I enjoying capturing classic photographs, often in black and white, each with their own special touch.
Your personal photo package will include
- a meeting face to face before the big day so that we can get to know each other. This also allows you to tell me specifics that you would like, such as special people in your life, things at the wedding that mean a lot. All this information allows me to add that special touch to a day that is uniquely yours.
- Photographs of superb quality. There is a huge difference when you have your photographs done professionally and organizing them yourself. This is because I have the experience to know how to get the perfect picture, with the best lighting and the latest equipment. I am also able to lay out and organize a wedding album for you.
- Insurance – I am fully covered with public liability and professional indemnity insurance, taking the ‘what if’s?’ out of your day, so that you can relax and enjoy yourself.
- Years of experience with the Surrey and London Market. I have photographed a wealth of people from different backgrounds and different cultures, allowing me the flexibility to fit in with what you need.
- I can and do offer a second photographer for most big weddings. My second photographer captures things happening simultaneously that I cannot. For example – the bride and groom getting ready in two different locations.
- I work hard both on the day and afterward to ensure you get the very best service. Depending on the length of your day, I can take thousands of photographs. However, I carefully select only the top images for you to make sure that everything you receive is of the crisp, classic quality that I am know for.
Have a look at my Client Testimonials to see what they have to say about my service and their photographs.
On the business end I am a professional photographer with public liability and professional indemnity insurance. I have photographed many weddings and numerous events over the years and have been recommended as the wedding photographer at wedding venues throughout Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, Surrey and London. I also have my own transport – allowing me to stay the extra hour or access more remote country locations without having to catch the last train!